News - Jobs
NWREN offers you the opportunity to advertise your jobs.
How To Send A Job Advert
- Send your advert in an e-mail to: 'jobadsATnwrenDOTorg' (please replace the text in capitals with the appropriate symbols to create an email address.
- If it is the first time you have used nwren facility , please provide us with the following information
- full institution details (postal and web address)
- the name and address of the person who should receive invoices
- any special instructions you may have (i.e. sole contacts for your institution)
We would appreciate being informed of any changes to the above.
- You will probably wish your logo to appear above your adverts. If you have your own web site, we can download the image directly. Please provide us with the URL of the page which holds the logo you would wish to use. Alternatively, you can send us your logo as a gif attachment to an e-mail.
A hypertext link with your organisation can also be built into the job advert at your request. This link can be to any web page you wish. A good use of this facility is to link to your own recruitment page or the 'Further Particulars' of the vacancy.
Please ensure you have the authority to send recruitment advertisements for your organisation. Each organisation has its own rules for ordering goods and services so we cannot tell you how to order. However, we will consider receipt of an advert from you as an order to place it on our website.
Multiple vacancy adverts will not normally appear on the website. We will, however, accept multiple vacancy adverts and split them into the various separate vacancies. The main purpose of this is to enable visitors to the site to find relevant jobs quickly and easily.
Please see here for a breakdown of our charges
| Public Sector
| Large Charities
| Smaller Charities
| Community Organisations